Dr.Routhier has been hounding me for $40.00 for two years.

She will not respond to letters or phone calls about this small amount, a charge for a missed appointment which she had promised to provide a reminder call for as she had run out of appointment cards. She failed to provide the reminder call until firve minutes before the appointment ended. When I received the bill for 75.00 I called the office but the receptionist who was supposed to make the reminder calls said she had been out on the day in question. I asked to speak to Dr.

Routhier but the receptionist immediately hung up on me. Assuming that the receptionist was at fault and was trying to hide her mistake, I left a message on the Dr's voice mail. She did not call. I tried again with the same result so I wrote aletter enclosing a check for 35.00 to show my good faith and requested that she call me to discuss the matter.

She cashed the check but did not respond. Instead she turned this 40.00 disputed amount over to Transworld systems, a debt collection agency that calls me day and night. Thank you for you courtesy Dr.

Crazy!

Had an Experience with Dr Christine Routhier?

Comments

You will need to dispute the charge with the collection agency. There is no use trying to deal with the doctor. That is a waste of time.